Planning for what happens to your finances, property and possessions when you pass away and ensuring the financial security of your family and dependents is very important, no matter how small or large your estate may be.
Our Wills, Probate & Estate Management department has a long tradition of providing a sensitive, confidential and professional service. We specialise in providing estate planning and wealth preservation / asset protection services to individuals and their families.
Areas of Expertise
- Drafting and Reviewing Wills
- Estate Planning
- Administration of Estates – Testate and Intestate
- Establishing and Administering Trusts
- Inheritance Tax and advice on the taxation issues affecting estates and trusts and the implications of succession of assets
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Powers of attorney
- Wards of Court applications
- Advance Healthcare Directives / Living Wills
- Trust and Estate Disputes / Probate Litigation
- Mental Health / Capacity
- Applications under Nursing Home Acts for appointment of Care Representatives
- Charity law